Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March Kits ~ Design Team Card Inspiration

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out the cards created by our designers using the leftover product from this month's kits.
The first set of cards were created using the page kits included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit

American Crafts "Stay Colorful" Page Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
Lisa
"I used a stamp from my stash, eggplant ink from my stash, a card base and small scrap of lavendar cardstock from my stash as well as the unicorn from the embellishment kit."

American Crafts "Stay Colorful" Page Kit
Designer Dee Hunt

Photoplay "Spring In My Garden" Page Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
Lisa:
"From my stash- card base, black ink, green cardstock, white cardstock, Happy birthday stamp, circle die & leaf punch."

Photoplay "Spring In My Garden" Page Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
Lisa:
"From my stash- card base, black and yellow cardstock
Sticker is from the embellishment kit."

Echo Park "Birthday Boy" Page Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
Lisa:
"From my stash- yellow & red cardstock, embossing folder
Embellishment kit- frame."

Below are cards created by 
Designer Dee Hunt
Using the page kits included in the
Double Shot Kit

Pink Paislee "Pick Me Up" Page Kit

One Canoe Two "Twilight" Page Kit

One Canoe Two "Twilight" Page Kit
Creating cards with the leftover product from your monthly kits is a great way to utilize your entire kit as well as agre way to save money on greeting cards and give those you love, something you created from the heart!
If you are not a subscriber and interested in our kits, please visit our website:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment