Wednesday, December 13, 2017

PhotoPlay "Mad 4 Plaid Christmas" Page Kit Inspiration - Doubleshot Kit

Hello Friends! 

Check out these lovely layouts from our Designers using the 

PhotoPlay "Mad 4 Plaid" Page Kit
from the 
"Jolly Christmas"
Created by: Rochelle Spears



"Believe"
By Dee Hunt
Dee said this about her layout:
"I was able to do an extra page with this collection. I created a Chevron back around using the pattern paper for something a little different. I added with stars that I painted silver to make them pop. My granddaughter Ella is a very photogenic little girl and loves having her pictures taken."

Here's a look at the

For a closer look at the December Doubleshot Kit, 
check out the video reveal from TinaGale:

$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment