Friday, June 8, 2012

Trendspotting: Washi Tape


O Washi, O Washi...I think I love you. Seriously, I might just love it as much as twine. I love how Tammy has so many options in The ScrapRoom store...check it out:



I may have gone a bit crazy with washi this month :). It is just the perfect little extra touch....plus I can sew through it!!! 







Now...don't panic if you don't have any washi because in this month's kit there are washi-like Simple Stories stickers...whoo hoo! I tore mine a bit on the edges to look like I ripped the "tape". 






The multi-color roll I used in two of my layouts is from Smash (I LOVE it), but currently Tammy is sold out. Don't worry because I posted lots of other options above, which are available and just as awesome. Since I have them all be prepared to keep seeing them.

I can't wait to see your layouts and cards with washi tape or stickers!

Melanie

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the look of this, Melanie. I'm currently sporting some pink Washi on my thumb... broke a nail and didn't want to stop scrappin' to fix it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Theresa! A washi bandaid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning I was doing my post for http://platinumscraps.blogspot.com and I was trying to find a way to put some washi on my layout even if it didn't match. Tonight I am definitely getting my washi on,washi off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those LOs! And I"m a washi addict! I even altered a cling wrap box to hold my tapes! Of course I covered it with washi!

    ReplyDelete